Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sabes, me muero de ganas de volver a Madrid...

That reads: "You know, I'm dying to go back to Madrid..."

I am.

I just wrote an email to a friend, which certainly is language practice, although I would be lying horrifically if I told you that I didn't spend too long on it. I spend as much energy crafting a letter in Spanish as it would have taken me to fix up a cover letter for a school district that I'm applying for. I guess we all pick what's important to us, don't we?

At any rate, I also would like to report that I became absolutely fixated with belting out this Juanes song at the top of my lungs all the way to and from work today. I just discovered it on my iPod, and I'm not sure how it got there, although I have my guesses. It taught me two new words. Hoorah!

And, if you've ever even had like, two classes of Spanish in your lifetime, you will enjoy this video: Qué Hora Es?

No comments:

Post a Comment